Thursday, December 2, 2010

Posterized: Now Playing December 1980

After a rather slim release slate in November, December 1980's is massive! Including much Oscar Bait, some good slashers, and many films I have reviewed as part of the 1980's Project. I am hoping to write about this before the end of the year, but either Popeye or Flash Gordon were the first movies I have a memory of seeing theatrically. I was four years old at the time, and don't remember which I saw first, though Flash Gordon opened a week earlier, so that's most likely.

Here's are the films that were playing at theatres near you, and far too, thirty years ago this month, presented in reverse alphabetical order!
























1 comment:

Mummbles said...

Maniac and New Years Evil in the same month? Crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails