Sunday, May 19, 2013

Don't Call it a Comeback...

...well namely because I am not quite back, but today marks the four month anniversary since my last post and I wanted to let you all know I am not planning on letting this become a ghost town, because, well, because I've got some shit I need to say. Life has been busy, but a change at work should allow for a bit more free time to devote here, and believe me I do have the itch. Thanks for anyone who's kept my link up on their site and still check this place from time to time. And I do read you good people's blogs, just usually from my phone where replying is a bit of a hassle.

I did start a Tumblr a few months ago, which allows me to easily post stills, videos and the such, I plan to keep that operational, but my "writing" will be done here still, just think of this as an addendum to this site.

The tumblr is The Neon Slime.

Also, I have a profile on Letterboxd, the social networking site for film lovers, where you can see what I've been watching and what I graded them, as well as a few list. If you're there, please add me as a friend and I will return the favor.

My Letterboxd profile.

So please be patient as I get my broom to clear out all the tumbleweeds here, and I will be back soon (hopefully)

I leave you with this picture of Roger Ebert wearing 3-D glasses for his review of Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone, because that's the way he would want us to remember him (RIP Rog!):



4 comments:

le0pard13 said...

Good to have you back…sorta, Colonel. Seen your activity on Letterboxd, but don't have a Tumblr. Look forward to whatever you have in store for your readers.

EFC said...

Cool to see you're still around. Totally understand (and can relate) to the situation -- as much as you'd like to post something, sometimes Real Life sucks up enough of your free time!

Wasn't aware of your Tumblr, so thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it out.

Mummbles said...

Hope you are able to write more. I added you on tumblr, I just started using it recently myself.

Anonymous said...

Some Peek In the house Vu Projector's Unique Tm091 Pico Projector: The Best Yet

Check out my site - Panasonic PT-AE8000

Related Posts with Thumbnails