Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fashionably late (by a year and a half)

So way back when I had the time and mental capacity to write, I was doing this thing I called the 1981 Project, wherein I'd watch a lot of films from the year 1981, write a review for a good chunk of them on this here blog all with the intention of posting something of a Top 10 and Honorable Mention list, and then well, I'd do the same thing the next year for 1982, then 1983, et cetera. Well, I think its high time I finally finish what I star---

Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, so I am going to start actually posting my Honorable Mentions and Best of lists this week, and even though I reviewed a grand total of zero films from 1982 for this blog, I did watch my fair share of films from that year and plan on following this up with my Best ofs from 1982 in the near future (note: the near future is comprosed of any time from a month up to the destruction of the planet and the human race's eventual enslavement by the our new overlords the Jupiterians, all hail the Jupeiterians!)

But before that, let's take a trip back in time to the halcyon days of 2011 when your humble author routinely had uninterrutped full nights of sleep, left the house after 6:00pm and had time to add his opinions on films to the chattering masses on the internet.

Here are links to all the films I reviewed for The 1981 Project:





1 comment:

le0pard13 said...

Ha! Those damn Jupiterians! I never did like how they wore their spiking hair-like things. Good to have you back, Colonel :-).

Related Posts with Thumbnails