Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Semi-Annual "Why I'm Not Blogging" Excuse Blog

Excuses: My wife and I bought a house and I temporarily took a job shift that is more exhausting then I had imagined. Plus my laptop died.

I may do some filler posts between now and then, but expect this blog to return to it's more traditional schedule in June (ie more frequent filler posts!) just in time to completely ignore Transformers: Return of the Fallen Transformers That Had Previously Fell.

I am also flirting with the ideas of twitter (the pet rock of '09) and flicker (sorry, flckr) accounts as an annex to this blog. And yes, I do have a Death Wish IV review in the works that surely will continue to illicit the same reaction as the first three: no response. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails