Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm like a real blogger now

I finally added links on the side!




Currently, they are only sites belonging to friends of CMWHR, but I will expand shortly to include a slew of sites of personal interest (mainly movie related) to provide you the reader (emphasis on the singular) a peek at my favorite sources of time killing as well as provide myself a mobile list of favorites.


I would like to particularly point you in the direction of my friend, occasional dog-sitter and neighbor Octopus Grigori, who is in the midst of a great project, reviewing pretty much every business in our Los Angeles neighborhood of Eagle Rock. He's already gone through many a restaurant as well as the bowling alley and the hardware shop (a place where Clint Eastwood's character in Gran Torino would feel at home). Ron, er Mr. Grigori, in addition to being well versed in several languages, an Ivy League graduate, a lawyer and all around hobby enthusiast (seriously, I get tired just thinking of all his activities) is a very engaging and insightful writer and you never know where his review's tangential exploration will land him, such as in his review of the Oinkster, an upscale fast food pastrami eatery and it's relationship to Zahavian handicap signalling.


If you're a friend or reader and have a blog or website that I forgot or might not know about, please comment below.

3 comments:

Wesley said...

Links....Chain Links.... I GET IT.

I have made the connection... or should I say, link?

Wait, where's Zelda?

Colonel Mortimer said...

consider yourself part of the chain, Wesley

Octopus Grigori said...

Thanks for the link and the shout-out! I'm going to review Lucky soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails